Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm Not Ready

Yep. It's pretty foggy here in Julia's brain...

I am certain that y'all are breathlessly waiting to see who wins the Reasonably Well Creativity Challenge....

And I'm equally certain that y'all also realize that the cutoff date for submissions was supposed to be Monday,  on April 22nd.

But....guys. My brain is SO NOT WORKING right now. There's a zillion things upon which I suppose I could blame this sad state of affairs, but I don't even have the brain cells to effectively communicate what they are.

So. I'm going to give myself everyone another week to submit their concept art of something that represents Sjogren's syndrome. Which means....um....that date would be....ahhhh......April 29th. Yeah. That's it.

The finalists will be announced at some point after the 29th, and then the WINNER will be announced on May (LUCKY) thirteenth, 2013.

Let's review, shall we?

  • Julia's brain is mush
  • She doesn't anticipate it becoming less mushy by Monday.
  • So we're changing the submission/winning dates of the Creativity Challenge to:
  • Submit by April 29th, 2013 by end of day.
  • WINNER announced May 13th, 2013. 

Whew. That was hard. See y'all tomorrow...Zzzzzzzzz.....

No comments:

ShareThis