Friday, August 13, 2010

A Momentary Lapse of Judgment.....



I may have made a mistake of gigantic proportions. 

But I'm not sure. 

So John and Greg headed out last night on another one of their missions - this one involved heavy lifting and a BBQ grill so they were excited. As they were heading out the door, it occurred to me that they would be able to do an errand for me on their way. Without giving this much thought, I handed over a cake. To these two guys. And asked them to give it to someone for me.  

Initially, they looked dubious - for about two seconds, after which they simultaneously grinned wickedly.  

I realized my mistake as I listened to their conversation heading out to the car. 

"She didn't say that we had to deliver this particular cake."

"Why, no. She didn't, come to think of it."

They looked at each other and grinned again. 

Hoo, boy. What was I thinking.......?

No comments:

ShareThis